The Paris CDG Alliance Partners’ Hub took place in the afternoon of November 24th, 2022. On this occasion, Visions was invited to present the partnership initiatives conducted during 2022 with the Cité des métiers du Grand Roissy – Le Bourget.
What is the Paris CDG Alliance Partners Hub ?
The Paris CDG Alliance Partners’ Hub is an annual event. This event is an opportunity to showcase the partnership actions carried out by the group for the benefit of the Region’s companies and inhabitants. It is also an opportunity to officially inaugurate the “Cité des métiers” de Paris-CDG.
This event was organized in the form of a forum. The partners and operators of the Paris-CDG Alliance territory presented their actions and exchanged with the group’s decision-makers.
Visions presented its Bilan d’Orientation tool which was used at several events such as :
- Transport Logistic Exhibition on June 15, 2022
- Workshop of the Institute of Vocations for Employment on May 24, 2022
- The Airport is Recruiting! on April 7, 2022
- Workshop with the National League Against Cancer on March 10, 2022
- Spring of Orientation on March 14, 2022
Visions also presented an event co-organized with the Cité des métiers du Grand Roissy – Le Bourget that took place in June 2022: Accompagnement 2.0.
L’accompagnement 2.0 was a forum about orientation and innovation. The goal was to test innovative tools and to imagine new uses.
In order to present the innovative tools in the Visions ecosystem, 14 edtechs were present articulated in 3 themes:
- Discovery of jobs
- Discovery of skills
4 workshops were conducted in order to :
- Reflect on the opportunities and risks related to the use of digital tools during the counseling process
- Have edtechs and guidance actors brainstorm together
- Reflect on more technical issues such as interoperability and AI.
Several partnership initiatives to come for Visions
This beautiful event offered Visions the opportunity to exchange with more than 30 actors including ADP, the Cité des Sciences, the president of CDA and the president of Cité des Métiers international.
At the end of these exchanges, these actors were interested in :
- being trained on our tools to use them with their beneficiaries
- spreading the career orientation assessment and VisionsGalaxy tools to their public
If you also want to propose the career assessment during one of your events. Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org !